Garamond Single Initial Wax Stamp
This traditional serif typeface is perfect for any single initial wax stamp. Choose from our classic Blonde Oak wax stamp, or upgrade to Chrome or Brass.
- Blonde Oak and Chrome handles include a 1.1" solid aluminum die
- Brass handles include a 1" solid brass die
- All dies are milled for optimal detail
You will need: Wax Stamp, Sealing Wax (faux, blended or traditional) low temperature glue gun (or melting oven for traditional wax) and a tin of OSC non-stick or a bag of ice for chilling stamp between applications.
- Melt your wax by either inserting it into a low temperature glue gun, or if using traditional wax sticks, break the wax into pieces and heat in melting spoon over a tea light flame.
- Dispense sealing wax onto your surface, approximately 1" in diameter.
- Press your wax stamp into the sealing wax. Allow approximately 5-7 seconds to cool.
- Gently peel your wax stamp from the sealing wax. If your stamp starts to stick, allow for additional cooling time.
- Occasionally use OSC non-stick, or chill your wax stamp on a bag of ice between sealings.
Standard Flat Rate 5-7 Business Days $10.00 Express Shipping 3-5 Business Days $15.00 2 Day Shipping 2 Business Days $25.00