Lady Bug Wax Stamp
Be cute as a bug with our Lady Bug Wax Stamp. Choose from our classic Blonde Oak wax stamp, or upgrade to Chrome or Brass.
- Blonde Oak and Chrome handles include a 1.1" solid aluminum die
- Brass handles include a 1" solid brass die
- All dies are milled for optimal detail
You will need: Wax Stamp, Sealing Wax (faux, blended or traditional) low temperature glue gun (or melting oven for traditional wax) and a tin of OSC non-stick or a bag of ice for chilling stamp between applications.
- Melt your wax by either inserting it into a low temperature glue gun, or if using traditional wax sticks, break the wax into pieces and heat in melting spoon over a tea light flame.
- Dispense sealing wax onto your surface, approximately 1" in diameter.
- Press your wax stamp into the sealing wax. Allow approximately 5-7 seconds to cool.
- Gently peel your wax stamp from the sealing wax. If your stamp starts to stick, allow for additional cooling time.
- Occasionally use OSC non-stick, or chill your wax stamp on a bag of ice between sealings.
Standard Flat Rate 5-7 Business Days $10.00 Express Shipping 3-5 Business Days $15.00 2 Day Shipping 2 Business Days $25.00