Rust Faux Sealing Wax
Our Rust Faux Sealing Wax is similar to crimson, but with a little touch of brown and in a matte finish. Add a tube of our Antique Gold or Silver Leaf highlight to really make your seal pop.
- Sold in bundles of 7
- Each faux wax stick is 0.44" in diameter by 4" long
- Allows for approximately (6-8) seals per stick, with a 1" stamp
- Utilizes glue gun for ease of application
- Will adhere to the smoothest of papers
- Flexible wax that prevents cracking during the mailing process
We recommend using an outer envelope when mailing wax sealed envelopes
You will need: Wax Stamp, Faux Sealing Wax Sticks, low temperature glue gun, and a tin of OSC non-stick or a bag of ice for chilling stamp between applications.
- Melt your wax by inserting it into a low temperature glue gun.
- Dispense sealing wax onto your surface, approximately 1" in diameter.
- Press your wax stamp into the sealing wax. Allow approximately 5-7 seconds to cool.
- Gently peel your wax stamp from the sealing wax. If your stamp starts to stick, allow for additional cooling time.
- Occasionally use OSC non-stick, or chill your wax stamp on a bag of ice between sealings.
Standard Flat Rate 5-7 Business Days $10.00 Express Shipping 3-5 Business Days $15.00 2 Day Shipping 2 Business Days $25.00