Swirl Heart Wax Stamp
Our Wedding Bells design offers a clean and simple addition to any wedding invitation.
Choose from our classic Chrome wax stamp, or upgrade to Blonde Oak or Brass.
- Our classic Chrome & Blonde Oak handles include a 1" solid aluminum interchangable die
- Brass handles come as one solid piece, with a 1" solid brass die
- Lazer engraved dies allow for optimal detail
You will need: Wax Stamp, Sealing Wax (faux, blended or traditional) low temperature glue gun (or melting spoon for traditional wax) and a tin of OSC non-stick or a bag of ice for chilling stamp between applications.
- Melt your wax by either inserting it into a low temperature glue gun, or if using traditional wax sticks, break the wax into pieces and heat in melting spoon over a tea light flame.
- Dispense sealing wax onto your surface, approximately 1" in diameter.
- Press your wax stamp into the sealing wax. Allow approximately 5-7 seconds to cool.
- Gently peel your wax stamp from the sealing wax. If your stamp starts to stick, allow for additional cooling time.
- Occasionally use OSC non-stick, or chill your wax stamp on a bag of ice between wax sealings.
Insert Shipping info here